Monday, September 16, 2013

One Bleeding Morning



It was a (very) sunny Monday morning where I drive casually to work. Suddenly it became a bleeding morning as my favorite radio talked about top duet songs, started with Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez – No Me Ames. So, I recap for you top 5 duet songs based on the radio listeners (actually only 4 of them, the last song is my favorite :D).

1. Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown – No Air
Many listeners voted for this song, no wonder because this song is tragically beautiful. Very touchy and painful at the same time.

Losing you is like living in a world with no air”

Okay, everybody can cry now.

2. The Corrs ft. Alejandro Sanz – The Hardest Day
I once sang this song for him who is already far far away from my sight now. He is here, living in the same city and breathing the same air as me, but I can’t feel his presence.
I sang this at one morning when I decided to leave it all behind. Since that day, I never look back; and we play the role that's meant for us.


“When loving you is my finest hour
Leaving you, the hardest day of my life”

3. Celine Dion ft. R. Kelly – I’m Your Angel
Besides mama Mariah Carey, mama Celine Dion is one of top singer who made top duet songs. Some radio listeners gave various duet songs brought by her, but I personally chose this one. It’s not a very mellow song for me; it just shows a deep love. In fact, I think it depicts a love between a mother and her children. Our mother IS our angel, right? ;)


“I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel”

4. Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes – Almost is Never Enough

Young, incredibly pretty, and classic. Let’s hope she will not be the next Miley Cyrus in the future. It is one theme song from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones; and I feel love at the first time I heard this song.

 

 

One important lesson from this song: if you love somebody, let her/him know. You just never know.

 

“If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms”

 

---

 

I’m sorry to make you all cry out loud like this. I didn’t meant to, I lied :)))

Because I have made you all cry, I put a very sweet song that can make you smile.

 

No radio listener mentioned this song, but I think this song could be one memorable wedding song.

 

Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift – Two is Better than One

 

 

And yes, a guy who really feels it, is the sweetest guy ever.

 

“I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought hey

You know, this could be something”

 

So, when you read this, is there any special person who crossed your mind?

It MIGHT be something ;)


Love,
Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...