Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#iloveindonesiaphotochallenge: Café or Class?


Honestly, I don’t really like to go out.

Because,

Most hang out places have these problems:
1. Wasting time
2. Wasting money
3. In some cafés, the smoking and non-smoking room are not separated

So, the best place to ‘hang out’ for me is actually my home.
Yeah.

I’m a very homey person.
In the weekend, usually I swim in the morning, and then I spend most of the day in front of my laptop, writing or planning something. Or talk with my mom. Or go somewhere with my mom.

Even if I don’t have anything to do, I would love to sleep, read, and then sleep again. Hahaha. Kinda lazy bum? -_-

But, since the topic for #iloveindonesiaphotochallenge today is "Your favorite place to hang out", I have to write one, and I'll choose...

Sutos (Surabaya Town Square)


Again, if we see three reasons that I have mentioned above, it’s not like the best place after all, especially for the point number three. However, I like eating here, the place is not too big but it has various restaurants and cafés. This place is also not too far, either from my office and my house. Nice.

And my favorite corner in this place is…

Classroom





Pic taken from Classroom' Facebook

This place provides various products from super cute stationary like notebook, ballpoint; to pretty accessories like key chains, cushions, bags, and many more. Their prices are (surprisingly) affordable. I can spend hours here, choosing birthday presents for my friends, or buy some stuff for myself like if I want to enhance my work desk. Definitely a must-visit place :)

What about you?
What’s your favorite place for hang out?

Love,
Prima


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...