Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cutted Lines



Today is #MourningDay for me since Jonas Brothers decided to split up; as you can read the news here.

Why Nick, why???

At first, they became famous after they opened some of Miley Cyrus' concerts. And then, they have their own TV show. It's funny for me because even though I watch Camp Rock, I always believe that they can do much more better than this.

They were like a real role model for teenagers since they announce their sex-after-marriage campaign. Somehow it sounds surreal since they are American, and a bit of Hollywood star, but it's a good thing though.

***P.S.: I just remember that I have their CDs!!! My ex bf bought me Music from the 3D Concert Experienceand Lines, Vines and Trying Times in 2010 – which I play over and over again for months. ***




I personally think that Nick Jonas as the youngest member indeed is the leader of the group. He writes most of the song, right? He also plays more instruments than his brothers. Not to mention, he is also the hottest among them. HAHAHA. But hey, Joe also still has an opportunity. To be famous for what he does I mean. He can do better if he doesn't busy with his girlfriends (remember his 'problem' with Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato, and many more?).

So, yes it might be the best decision. They are grown up after all, and maybe they can't force their brothers to do the same thing TOGETHER as a music group for forever.

To remind you their golden era, I would love to compile Top 5 Jonas Brothers songs, here we go.

1. Fly With Me
My heart melts to hear Nick plays the solo piano part. 

 
If it's you and me forever
If it's you and me right now
I'd be alright
 
2. Before the Storm (Nick Jonas & Miley Cyrus)
Well, the fact that she and Nick Jonas once was two lovebird, make this song become more beautiful. Although they finally broke up, I believe it should be sang before we leaving our beloved one. Should we really do it?


Standing out in the rain
Need to know if it's over
Cause I would leave you alone
I'm flooded with all this pain
Knowing that I'll never hold her
Like I did before the storm
 
3. Send It On
It's a promotional charity single for one of Disney project. They sing it with Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato; and it really really is a sweet song.


We've all gotta give
Yeah something to give
To make a change

4. Gotta Find You (Joe Jonas)
Aha, finally we have a chance to see Joe shining :)))

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you 

5. Lovebug
This one will be in my wedding song list. Enough said.


Called you for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me

Knowing that there will be no chance anymore for me to watch their concert, or hear they make a new recording kinda make me sad. But hey, life goes on, and even for a fans like us.

Good luck, Kevin, Joe, and Nick! We will remember you as one, and we are looking forward to hearing more masterpiece from you guys as an individual!

Love,
Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...