Monday, October 27, 2014

Selamat #HariBloggerNasional :)

It's been more than a year I'm blogging here. 

I have to say that it goes up and down along the year. There are some times I have a lot of things to share, but I also experience some days that I have nothing to talk about. Tipsnya? 'Nabung' tulisan saat lagi banjir ide :D

Blogging has brought me to a place I never expected before, and I am ready for more challenges and opportunities in the future. Let Allah ease my way, amiiin insyaAllah.

Through this free medium, I have met many inspirational people, got a lot of new friends (some of them becoming my best friends), and I discover myself. Everybody's changing, Keane said. And yes, I am. Gladly, I find that blogging is a really good way to see my improvement.

My main concern in blogging is, I have a responsibility in posting ANYTHING, literally, anything. Whether it is a social responsibility (being a good representative of muslimah) - or my personal responsibility in front of Allah. I am blessed, for every single thing that I've got in my life. So I take it as a duty to share and promote positivity in my blog. I am so sick of all the news and entertainment stuffs in mass media, so when I go online, I hope to see positive things.

#SelfReminder

Now, I can't be more grateful to know that some people has appreciate what I do through blogging. When I say I want to be an Islamic lifestyle blogger at the beginning of this blog' journey, I do put my commitment to it. Alhamdulillah, I am a proud blogger and from this, World Muslimah Award has chosen me to be one of the finalist of World Muslimah Award 2014. Everything is from Allah and back to Allah, and I hope He permits me to move forward.

Oh, you can support me by voting me here. Many thanks!

So, what blogging has bring to you? ;)

Lots of love,
Prima

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...