Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Happy Bookworm

Finally, a relaxing Saturday! ^^

Yes, some last days I was very very very busy helping my mom for her office' event that will be held this weekend, and moment like this makes me realize the importance of 'support system' – which I will tell you soon.

However, besides being tired all nights (because I come home very late, like 8 or even 9PM!), I also a little bit happier than a week ago. Alhamdulillah, I just accomplished one obligation that has been made me got headache every end of month for the last seven months – and because this problem has been resolved, alhamdulillah (again) my financial condition is getting much better now :)

Anyway, I bought a lot of books this week (I bought 4 at the bookstore, 3 from Indonesian online bookstore, and 1 from amazon.com). Yes sistersss, I finally bought Desperate in Dubai, a blog-turned-into-novel written by Ameera Al Hakawati (I think she must have Indonesia blood because of her last name is so Indonesia – if you know what I mean, hihi). I have read her blog, watched the book trailer and I am sooo curious about the ending – not to mention it uses “Dubai” as the story background --- ah now you knowww :)))



I hope the book will be arrived before my departure to Vietnam, so I can read it on the plane *finger crossed *not like I really read when I am up in the sky, because I always sleep.. but it's always good to have a good book as travel companion, right? ;)

Oops, I spilled it out! Yes, I am planning to go to the country of Ha Long Bay. Sadly, I will not go there (Ha Long Bay, I mean), hiks. I will let you know about the details soon, but now please pray for me so I can get cheap ticket for the flight from Surabaya to Kuala Lumpur :D

Okay then, hope you all have a great weekend!

Love,
Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...